Monday 5 July 2010

Corset Pattern

I was a lucky girl and won a gorgeous corset pattern (Simplicity 9769) by the lovely Sew Curvy Corsetry.  As you might, or might not have read in my previous post, I have a keen interest for period/ historic pieces so this pattern is spot on. I can't wait to try it though first I need to get to grips with what materials I need. And for that I need to try an decipher the pattern envelope.  I have plenty of projects on the pipeline to keep me going to might not add any new one now. So, in order, i am doing:
 - Sew Magazine issue 13 halterneck knee lenght dress
 - Sew Magazine issue 13 halterneck maxi dress
 - Sew Hip issue 19 culottes
 - Simplicity 9769 corset and undergarments

I will update you on my progress on these but it might take a loooong while!

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...